Thursday, August 28, 2008

Flowers Of Summer


"She is a nice lady except for the hex she put on me"
There is a story behind this...Hahaha...the hex was earned by not agreeing to properly follow a particular Swiss fondue recipe! Swiss fondue has never been made again by the hexee...umm... the one hexed.


"That cat is so stupid she would just sit there if here ass was on fire"
This really requires no explanation and you can probably guess who uttered it.


"Well...That was supper"
This is something I may have said on occasion and I have been teased by my kids over this. The funny thing to me is that I didn't say it this time! One of my long lost relatives said it bless her heart.



Quotes are like flowers to me. I know that there were more than this over the course of the summer. Becky and Angela figure we should start a quote book containing the things that those close to us blurt out. I agree only I would have to carry it at all times because I can't remember conversations that took place three minutes ago sometimes.

3 comments:

Fluffy said...

So this duck walks into a bar. He asks, "You got any grapes?" The bartender says, "This is a bar. We don't have any grapes." So the duck leaves. The next day,the duck walks into the same bar. "You got any grapes?" "NO. We don't." He leaves.
And I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

Christine said...

Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh.I am going to work now.

Jientje said...

I love your flower pictures and your quotes made me smile!
I like your sense of humour Christine!