Sunday, November 07, 2010

Early Bird

Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.
That may be good for a man but all it does for me is make me want to crash around 4:00 p.m.

The early bird gets the worm.
I say fine. Let them have it. Who in their right mind wants to go digging for worms when the sun comes up anyway. Who in their right mind wants to dig for worms at all. What in the world would I do with them even if I were so inclined?What do the worm diggers do in the winter when the ground is frozen solid and is like a piece of concrete?


Not making much sense? I was up too early. I do not feel healthy. I do not feel wise. I feel stupider as they day drags on. I am going to go and have a nap now.

2 comments:

Becky said...

LOL. I'm so sad that you're giving up.

fognrons

(Which is funny, because it is SUPER foggy here.)

Toad said...

i'm so confused right now.