Friday, January 25, 2008

Green Is The Color




Your Brain is Green



Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance.

You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.

You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.



You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both
personal and intellectual).

What Color Is Your Brain?

This is so funny! Answer a few questions and bata bing bata boom: you have your personality in a nut shell. I have took other brain quizzes that determine if you are a left brain or a right brain person. I come out there as neither left not right but balanced as well. I would like to be a red brain or a purple brain maybe even a blue brain, something a little more interesting than the balanced brain. To get a handle on how boring this is: When I was a Teen all the moms of my friends wanted yes wanted their daughters to hang around with me because they considered me to be a balanced person and figured that their girls would therefore stay out of mischief when they were with me. Alas, this is so true. I would be the one who would often say: "No I don't think that is a good plan." Even when I think that I am living on the edge My husband and kids laugh because it is so far from true. Saying things like "I speed" and "I rode a motorbike" bring gales of laughter. Apparently...this does not qualify as a motorbike so this is as close to living on the edge as a green brain can get. I do have some consolation because at night, like Jientje, my brain changes to purple.







11 comments:

Toad said...

ha ha oh yeah she speeds alright, lol lol lol.

Melissa said...

My brain is also blue. I think it's fairly true for me though.

Christine said...

Angela...Angela! Face reality.LOL Your brain is definitely blue.

Jientje said...

At least we can look forward to those purple nights huh??? Whahahahaha, I loved this post!!! Green huh? Well, hmmm, after two weeks in each other's company, what colour would it have then? I guess we will never know!

Becky said...

LOL. I love that picture of Mikey.

I agree with Ang. It's full of shite. At least in her case. There is no WAY she is a blue. Although... Due to the fact that the test says she is "realistic" and "sees things as they truly are", which is complete crap, it's possible that because she likes to deny the way things really are, and is a bit of a dreamer, she even fooled the test which isn't really the test's fault.

In my case I think it is pretty dead on though:

YOUR BRAIN IS PURPLE: Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.


I think Ang is a red:
Of all the brain types, yours is the most impulsive.
If you think it, you do it. And you can get the bug to pursue almost any passion.
Your thoughts are big and bold. Your mind has no inhibitions.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about love, your dreams, and distant places.


Now THAT'S Ang.

Momisodes said...

LOL! That is a great pic :) My brain is also blue....me? "mello"?...no way!

Christine said...

Jientje: Two weeks in each others company...I would probably have some fun and you would probably avoid some trouble. Becky: I think you are right. She would be red. Ang. take the test again...

Eve said...

Well, I retook the test, too. My brain goes from blue to green. So I must be the most boring person around - first I'm mellow then I'm balanced. Ho Hum.

Christine said...

Eve: Who knows how many lives we have saved. LOL

Becky said...

Yes. The world needs you boring people to pick up us dreamers when we crash.

Fluffy said...

Mine is probably palaid. I got aggravated and quit it.