Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wack-a-Doodle

If things good and bad things happen in threes does this apply to wacky things as well?

Weird thing #1: Seeing robed person in photo of grave. Ignore the fact that it was debunked and turned out to be Angela squatting with the camera to get her shot. Her pose perfectly reflected to show a robed figure. I am sure that we could not reproduce that if we worked at it all day. It is like when a person sees Jesus in their grilled cheese sandwich. Everything has to line up just so....

Weird thing #2: Seeing unidentified objects in the night sky. I did not see this. Mike did. He woke me up after the fact even though he watched it for over three minutes. There was a bright light that kept blinking on and off. It did not have a steady rhythm but blinked rather randomly. Sometimes rapidly, sometimes it would pause and then start again. He could not see a source from the ground. The thing that disturbed him the most is that whenever it would start to blink he got interference on his cell phone.

Weird thing #3: I wonder what that will be? Talking animals? Snake coming out of the toilet? An episode of some item spontaneously combusting? More items from my home mysteriously disappearing?

4 comments:

Eve said...

Weird things happening in threes? I can hardly wait to hear about #3.

Toad said...

mom you missed a day.

Lucy said...

Gosh, I hope it is NOT a snake coming out of the toilet. THAT WOULD BE BAD!!!! (LOL) You made me laugh this a.m. THANKS!!!!

Unknown said...

Tried to leave a comment on your Trip to Mexico post, but couldn't see the Post a comment button. I would have woken up exhausted from that dream!