Monday, March 08, 2010

Update

There is not really any new and earthshaking news about mom. That is a good thing as so often no new is good news. She seems to be keeping her spirits up and is looking much better. Physio was going to come in the afternoon and try to see if they could get her up. I will hopefully know more tomorrow. Basically, Mike and I went and watched her fidget for 2 hours. She does not want a television. This is very confusing to me as I am sure that she was born hugging one. If she is fidgeting more tomorrow, I am going to have it hooked up. I think maybe she is afraid that she won't know how to operate it. I would put money on that. I think I may just have figured her out!

Happy Birthday to Becky. I wanted to put up some cute scanned photo of you as a child for all to see. I can't think of what could be a nicer thing than to be publicly embarrassed on your birthday. Sorry honey, maybe by next year I will have all my computer woes sorted out. Love you and hope you are all feeling better.

I remembered to take the car to the body shop.

5 comments:

Michaela said...

Hi Chris, so sorry to hear about your Mom! Especially the fact that she can't go back to her aged care facility EVEN THO you all paid a months rent!!! I understand how it works. Its just really frustrating and sad that your Mom has to go to respite at a time when she is probably not going to cope so well with a change of location. (Last night I had a nightmare. It was that I lived in America and had to battle with the health insurance system. You arent in America either. So I guess you know what I mean)? Bye for now xx Michaela

Becky said...

Thanks Mommy. (((HUGS)))

Jientje said...

Happy Birthday Becky!

Momisodes said...

I am just catching up here. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. What a frightening experience. I hope that she is recovering well.

One_Love said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.