Monday, November 02, 2009

Gosh!

Ho boy! Yesterdays post sure generated a lot of interest! You would think that I would learn a lesson and quit posting about dogs and cats! Ha! Not! Sorry people, you are really in for it. Ummm...I wrote this when there was only a couple of comments so really you all do like posts about pets so I feel very free no to continue with this topic.

Yesterday, while waiting for the vet and being bored to tears, I was reduced to reading all the educational junk that they have posted on the wall of the examining room. You know the stuff. Info about why to spay or neuter your pet, info on ticks and flees and lectures on why you should deworm. I read it all and the vet was still not coming. It is just about as bad as being at a human doctors. Along with all that exciting stuff was a chart on how old you pet was. I learned that Roscoe and I are now the same age. I just thought that this was something you all were really needing to know. I figured that it would be hard to live another day without this information. It ranges up there with how my digestive tract is working today which oddly enough, I can't seem to recall even one little fluff!

Ahem...You all please come back tomorrow. Perhaps it will be a better day, a better blog topic day that is...

6 comments:

Becky said...

You and Roscoe are the same age? Seriously? When is that dog ever going to grow up? Dipstick.

Momisodes said...

That is too funny. I was thinking the same thing when I took my dog to the vet too about it feeling like a human doctors.

Are you doing NaBloPoMo? Go you!

I'm passing for the first time this year. I think Blog365 wore me out.

Ms. Fiddlesticks said...

Just read that you have not been to the south of the US. You must just travel on down.

Also do you follow http://reginainpictures.blogspot.com/
He has great pictures, lives in Regina.

Unknown said...

You know, I was JUST wondering today, "How old IS Roscoe anyhow? And how close is he to my Auntie Chris' age? If I don't learn this information by the end of the day, I don't know what I'll do."

THANK YOU.

I hate waiting for vets and doctors. At the doctor's office, I usually end up looking at kids books or playing with the toys a little bit. Or I plan ahead and bring a book with me.

... said...

so i figured out how old my dog was and i'm twice as old as him. makes me feel even older =)

The Invisible Mo said...

If you're running low on fodder for the blog mill, just let me know. I have tons of information rolling around in my head. Some of it might even be considered useful. You never know.