Sunday, November 23, 2008

Meme From Eve

I received this meme form Eve over at Adam's Wife web blog. I have tagged her back because what kind of a meme would it be if I could not include her. I also tagged a couple of people that Eve already tagged so you guys can consider yourselves double tagged. Haha! Eve got his meme from Jenifer at Tropical Fruit. I have listed the following to be a part of this meme.

2. Fluffy

3. Becky

4. Saucy

5. Momisoides

6. Theinvisablemo

7. Melissa

8. Adams Wife

9.Fab Grandma Karen

10. Heaveninbelgium


1: What is your favorite post from number 3’s blog?

That is a very, very hard decision to make. I have so many favorites. Her blog does feature some of my favorite people after all. I will just throw this one out there as one of my many favorites because I could spend hours going through her archives and still not be able to decide on any one post.


2. Has number 10 taken any pictures that have moved you?

She has taken many pictures that have moved me. I have been on walks with her and traveled to places that I will never get to see with my own eyes. Through the lens of her camera, she has made me feel many different emotions, everything from laughter to utter peace.

3. Does number 6 reply to comments on their blog?

Yes...she always replies.Because of that I have got to know her and we have become blogging friends. We are going to be able to meet as she lives near Seattle. I am so excited.

4. Which part of blogland is number 2 from?

She is up a creek in lower slower Delaware and it snowed there today. Seriously, it is beautiful where she lives. I enjoy the wildlife photos that she takes from her yard.

5. If you could give one piece of advice to number 7 what would it be?

I don't think she needs any advise. She seems to have a very level head and is a fantastic wife and mother.

6. Have you ever tried something from number 9’s blog?

I have not but that is because I have just recently found this blog. Fab Grandma has lots of fab tips and I am sure that I will be trying out some of them.

7. Has number 1 blogged something that inspired you?

Yes...she is one of the most inspirational bloggers that I have had the good fortune to find. She is a cancer survivor, entrepreneur, immigrant ,mother and wife.

8. How often do you comment on number 4’s blog?

I comment pretty much every time I read it. This blog is very interesting and I would say colorful. You never know what she will come up with next. I can't leave without saying something. She also asks questions...I gotta answer...right?

9. Do you wait for number 8 to post excitedly?
Always. I miss her when she has took little vacations from blogging. I was very happy when she decided to do NaBloPoMo because that meant she would be posting every day.

10. How did number 5’s blog change your life?
While she may not have changed my life she certainly has enriched my life. She is a very sweet kind and caring person.

11. Do you know any of the 10 bloggers in person?

Yes...Becky is my daughter and Melissa is my daughter-in-law.

12. Do any of your 10 bloggers know each other in person?

Of coarse...Becky and Melissa know each other.

13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently?

Momisoides and Heaveninbelgium have posted everyday for the last year.

14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing

I would have to say that the whole lot of them have caused me to spit coffee and fall off my chair laughing.

15. Which of the 10 has made you cry (good or bad tears)?

Sweetisu, Momisoides and Adams Wife. Never bad tears...maybe some sad tears though.


There you go. I hope that you stop by and visit these blogs and the people who write them. I hope I tempted you...

I hope that you want to do the meme. I had fun doing this one.

5 comments:

Fluffy said...

Oh, man! Just when I think I am finally getting caught up, you give me all this homework!

... said...

what a great meme. and you have tempted me. when i can find some time, i'll try to make some visits.

Jientje said...

What a lovely idea!!
Thanks for linking me!

It's snowing in Belgium too today, it's very very early in the season for us! Remember last year, it snowed at Easter, and we had not had any snow all winter!

Eve said...

I'm so glad you did this meme. You've made me blush. It was fun to read about all your readers, and now I have to visit them and get acquainted. =)

sweetisu said...

O_O

That's me, after reading this post. You're tagging me for what?! :-)

It sounds like a really fun post, but wah, so involved. *sniff* I don't know if I'm up to the job.