Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Sometimes Just Breathing



I am a fighter and a survivor. I am always looking for answers, always striving, wanting to thrive. I get up in the morning and look for ways to go on. I look for the positive. I look for the blessings and count them but in spite of all of my efforts and in spite of my strong will a lot of times all I can do is keep breathing and it simply has to be enough because that is all I can do.

Becky said it well. This song was by Sarah Schieber when she lost her husband during a marathon. From this I know that others feel the same way and that it is alright. Today I was going to paint the bathroom. I lost all motivation and drive. Today I am just going to breath.

10 comments:

Becky said...

Yes, I like it. Very much.

WhitneyB99 said...

Hey, I like your blog! I'm just letting everyone know that we are having another blog design giveaway at Bloggy Blog Designz. We are giving away a total of 11 freebies, discounts and giftcards, so if your blog needs a makeover, stop by and enter here!

Becky said...

Makeover? Pfft. She has the best blog ever.

Bientje said...

Sometimes Chris that is more than enough...
Big hug,

Lucy said...

Gosh, I wish I could offer some wonderful advice but I don't have any and really I think everyone needs to deal with such a devastating loss in their own way. So, do what you need to and if somedays it is just breathing then so be it...

footsack said...

I agree with Lucy! If that's all you can do, then that is what you should do. Praying for you!

Jientje said...

((((((Hugs xxx)))))

Sue said...

What a sad song but how very real.
I too fell the same as Lucy and Mitz.
LOve you.

直到遠遠 said...

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.............................................

Momisodes said...

I love the song you posted.

You are a fighter and never fail to find the positives in life.

Good for you for taking a moment for yourself to just breathe.