Thursday, November 05, 2009

Frankentsien


Frankie is a bit of a monster, a teeny tiny peeing monster. All I can say is that at least she only pees a teaspoon at a time. The problem is that she seems to need to go every 10 minutes or so.

Another thing I am getting slightly worried about. She wants to wrestle with my hands or tug at my cloths or bite my nose. Seeing as how Roscoe is not game for her puppy antics she has decided that I am her next best bet. After being a good girl and laying about in her crate while I cleaned the house she decided to let me have it. No more nice girl sitting in front of the computer helping me have fun, she decided to attack any part of me that she could sink her little teeth into. She even managed to get hold of my bra! Somehow she got a vise grip on that so I had a dickens of a time getting her to let go. Can't you just see her hanging from that? No wonder your mother weened you! Scary, very scary. I am not sure what the boys are going to think of her. All my training techniques were not working either! Every time I try to discipline her, she just thinks I am playing. Where is the Dog Whisperer when you need him? I will have to work hard with her to try to get her to quit.



Libby gets her turn on the computer because Frankie thinks she can type.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

My Mom got a Golden puppy about 4 weeks ago. His name is Darby. She secretly calls him Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde. He is the most sweetiest thing! He thinks Mom is a toy though :) Those teeth can hurt man.

Cindi said...

I know when we took Titan to puppy classes they taught us that if you have to discipline your puppy you have to do it the same as it's mother would have. Which means your grab the puppy and pinch right under their ear just enough so that it hurts. It sucks and you feel like a jerk, but it works really good. It's a language that they understand really well.

Unknown said...

Ohhhh no! She was so well-behaved for the first while there. But that's puppies, I guess? Haha, I'm just picturing her hanging from your bra. HAHA! I have no idea how to train a puppy, unfortunately, but I know I'd be Googling all over the place looking for tips. Haha, that's me. When all else fails, Google. What Cindi says seems to make sense, though.

Sue said...

That is hilarious Chris. That biting stage can get old real quick. I don't know much about dog training either. All I know is I never whispered when my dog bit me, Bra or no bra. :)

Becky said...

"She was so well-behaved for the first while there."

The first while? LOL. She's only been there three days. Ha ha ha!

Toad said...

LOL

Margaret said...

This gave me such a mental image. I hope you were wearing a padded bra. LOl

Karin Mitchell said...

Aw, your kitty looks like she stuck her nose into the paint can.