Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post 263

I was checking to see exactly when I began posting here at the Coop and wanted to know how many posts I have wrote. Anyhow here was my first post. The comments kill me. Hahahaha! It was posted November 28, 2005. Here was the second post titled First Post. Hahahaha! Again the comments kill me. I posted the second post on March 25, 2006 a whole four months later. I really had a slow start and yes John, it was the start of an addiction! Hahahaha! All I posted in 2006 were 6 posts! Can you believe that? Can you??? Oh, the memories!

9 comments:

expateek said...

Yay, Christine!!!! Good work, and keep on writing, you're fab.

xx e

Becky said...

LOL. Those comments on your first post are killer funny. Ang especially. I wish she'd blog again... Sigh.

Jientje said...

ROFLMAO!!! Nobody gets that many comments, posting ...nothing?
Apparently you've come a long way since then, have you? I'm still very happy I met you!

Bientje said...

This is fun! You sure have come a long way Christine! You have improved your blogging considerably! Should be considered as a pro now! Hehehehehe!

The Invisible Mo said...

I really liked your first blog. I thought it showed amazing foresight! haha
It was quite a successful blog if you go by the comment rating that a lot of people use.
I'm lucky to get one comment and that is usually from you. Probably because I seldom have time to read and comment on the blogs out there in bloggy land. That was on my list of 101 things to do, but sadly I'm failing that goal miserably.

Eve said...

Your first posts got comments? Wow! Did you pay people to come look at you? I loved them; they're all great!

... said...

i had a couple of blogs before my 'sunshine on my shoulders' and my posts were very sporadic. when i started SOMS, i challenged myself to write every day. it helped to keep me going there in the beginning.

glad i found you and your blog =)

Momisodes said...

I am so jealous you had so many comments on your very first post!!!

I don't think I have ANY....still :(

263 posts? You are definitely in this for keeps :)

Unknown said...

You certainly were articulate.