Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Morning kiss

The culprit


The victim


He must love me...I hadn't brushed my teeth yet!


I have decided to do NaBloPoMo again this year. I was concerned that I would have difficulty with this challenge as we would be going to Seattle in the middle of the whole thing then I remembered that I had promised just about everybody that I would faithfully post on The John Braun Page every day and that, my friends, counts! It is a blog. I will try to post here as well but I am not sure if I will manage the quality hahahaha! that you all have become accustomed too.

I would like at this time to encourage all of the people listed in the family blog roll to take this challenge on as well. I want quality posts too! hahahaha! Why? It will amuse me to no end and I think that John and Moi will be so bored at time that a little amusement will go a long way. It really isn't that hard. Just post whatever enters your brain. Ahem...maybe not everything...you know...you may need to censor it a little bit. With hands clasped...I am saying please. "PLEASE and pretty please with sugar on top!" I don't think it would be possible for me to grovel better than that.



View my profile on NaBloPoMo

9 comments:

Jientje said...

Okay.
That does it.
The last little bit of doubt is crumbling and falling apart.
Eve is in it, Sandy, Lotus, and now YOU? Okay, I think I'll sign up tonight. To hell with sleep!

Christine said...

jientje: You post every day already. Doesn't that count???

The Invisible Mo said...

I'm not even a member of NaBloPoMo anymore. I am posting every day. Oh wait, I am WRITING every day and posting when I feel like it or get the pictures uploaded, or whenever.
I decided to drop membership and just blog for myself and the challenge I made to myself, which is to write every day. Ideally, I would post when I write, but I'm happy just knowing I write everyday.

Jenn said...

I'll be joining you again my NaBloPoMo friend.

Take care.

Momisodes said...

I LOVE those shots :) You guys are so cute!

I'm so glad to see you've hopped onto the crazy train again this year. I can't wait to read more in November!

Fluffy said...

I already blog every day. I don't know if I will join yet.

Eve said...

Love your pictures! It makes me nostalgic for those days at my house. No one to smear shave cream on my face anymore. And I can't leave lip prints all over him, either.

Glad you've decided to do the NaBloCrazyMo again. Tomorrow's the big day. YIKES!!

Sue said...

I tried this in spring and was a complete failure at it. but I will sign up again (just because you guys are so darn cute). I will do my best to make it interesting for you.

Christine said...

Way to go Susan. I think Becky and Melissa are in. Angela is going to try to post more but didn't join. Just post cute pictures of the grand kids and tell us stories about them. that is not hard.