Sunday, June 26, 2011

Makes Me Happy


There are some things in life that are certain to bring a smile to your face. This is one of those. I had one of these when I was little. I played with it for hours. I would cut up scraps of material and make them into rugs and towels and bedding. I found one of these at a garage sale on Saturday. I got it for $30.00. They typically go for about $100.00 on E-Bay. I am hoping that my little grand daughters like it as much as I did. It was hard for me on E-Bay. I wanted to buy all the other metal doll houses that are a little different than this one. I figure if one makes me happy just think what five would do? If you are bored just Google vintage doll houses and see if it is just me that these houses tempt.



3 comments:

The Invisible Mo said...

That is in EXCELLENT condition. I used to have one, too. Good find!

Deb Shanks said...

That is AWESOME. and I'm so glad it makes you happy. Soooooo fun!

Unknown said...

Ohhh! It's beautiful. I'm sure they'll love it.