Friday, April 08, 2011

Day Twelve

30 Day song challenge
A Song By A Band You Hate:
Satisfaction
Rolling Stones





I have never liked these guys, not even at the peak of their popularity. I just don't get them. I don't think they sing well. I think Mick Jagger looks ridiculous. I hate this song. I have often wonder if their appeal to others is simalar to the appeal a train wreck seems to have. People watch as if mesmerized and can't seem to look away. Yes, The Rolling Stones are like a train wreck but one that I have no problem looking away from.



Poor Angie, I mean my Angie. This could have been a nice song. I wonder how many marshmallows Mick could shove into his mouth and wonder if the song would sound better that way? I do not understand the sex appeal this man had over women. I mean...look at him! I don't get it. Do you think he is sexy?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Also hate. Not hot.

The Invisible Mo said...

I like some of their music and actually went to one of their concerts when I was 15 or 16. I don't find him sexy. I doubt people find him as sexy as they do rich. The blinders just take over from there. Who knows?


karsaten