Friday, April 08, 2011

Day Thirteen

30 Day song Challenge
A Song That Is a Guilty pleasure:
Unchained Melody
Tom Jones

It really is not so much the song that is the guilty pleasure as it is the performer.





That was then and this is now:





I have secretly liked this guy for a long long time. I just never admitted to it. It would have been embarrassing what with the undergarment throwing and all. Just so you know I have never seen him live so I have never thrown my underwear at him and never did have the inclination to. The problem is...now this guy is getting really sexy and not in a lame way like he was before with the open shirt and gold chains. Take a look at this. He has reinvented himself and by golly...I really really like and he is hot. I am going to go and drag the fan out. He is smoking hot!







2 comments:

Becky said...

Tom Jones? Really? And you made fun of me crushing on Anthony Wiggles.

Also, could that cross BE ANY BIGGER?



betrap

The Invisible Mo said...

I didn't listen to any of these. I am not a Tom Jones fan. And I don't have any of his CD's so no whining on the trip about it! LOL


arucusn