Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day Two

30 Day Song Challenge
Least Favourite Song:
Son Of a Preacher Man
Joss Stone




I hate this song. I HATE IT! I really, really hate it. Arghhh! It is worse than a person scraping their finger nails down a chalk board. It makes me want to vomit. It makes me want to scream or break the radio because that is the only place that I will ever hear it because I sure don't own it. Oh the horror of it. Do not listen to it. Don't do it. It will make you want to kick a puppy.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Lol. I like this song.

The Invisible Mo said...

I hate it, too! Vehemently! Don't even like to be reminded it exists! Don't understand how it ever got on the radio.


geole

Avaelyn said...

I'm kinda with Melissa, here. I remember listening to this as a kid. Maybe it's more of a nostalgia thing. But I don't mind it. i definitely don't want to kick any puppies. LOL

Becky said...

It makes me want to kick puppies, but then, I always want to kick puppies.