Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day Seven

30 Day Song Challenge
A Song That Reminds You Of A Certain Event:
Hockey Night In Canada





This makes me want to get out the nachos and Pepsi. How many evenings in the past have I heard this theme song play? Papa bear would be in his chair. Sometimes I would fall asleep on the couch only to be startled awake by either his loud cheers or he would be practically foaming at the mouth over some really stupid play or the ref was blind or something. Sometimes he even scared the dog. It certainly was an event in our house.

4 comments:

Becky said...

They never should have changed it.

Christine said...

Nope. I miss it.

avaelyn said...

I agree. This remind me of being a kid and my dad watching hockey, too.

The Invisible Mo said...

I couldn't watch this one because the video owner closed his you-tube account.